Brazilian and Minas Gerais Scientific Fund Agencies (CAPES, CNPq and FAPEMIG) will support some paper presentations applicants (posters presentations are not allowed) at ICHC 2017 through the provision of travel grants. The grants could cover accommodation, alimentation or/and air ticket costs, in part or in total. Other expenses like alcohol beverage and Conference fees cannot be covered.
Applicants may also apply to J. B. Harley Research Fellowships, but only one will be granted.
Each application must contain:
- contact details, including a working email address;
- a short biographical statement;
- the dates of arrival and return to Belo Horizonte; and
- a budget of the probable travel costs to Belo Horizonte, specifying separately:
- the route, dates and amount coasts of the air ticket;
- the total coasts for accommodation and alimentation that must be limited to a daily budget of R$ 386,00 (reais) or $110.00 (dollar) and limited to the staying in Belo Horizonte.
An application for the travel grant must be submitted through the official site at the same time that an applicant submits the proposal for a paper presentation (see conference schedule for the deadline!). Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
The selection will be made separated by the scientific committee of each Scientific Agency. The decisions concerning the travel grants will be based on the applicant’s need and the expected quality of the applicants’ contribution to the conference. Awards of travel grants will be made without regard to the nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religious affiliation, age, discipline, or profession of the applicants.
The award will be rescinded if the applicant withdraws from the presentation.
After the trip all the receipts for all travel costs (specially boarding passes) covered by the award must be delivered electronically to the conference secretariat.Apply to Brazilian and Minas Gerais Scientific Fund Agencies