The Psychology Graduate Program: Cognition and Behavior (PPGCOGCOM / UFMG) is located at the Faculty of Philosophy and Human Sciences (FAFICH), at the Federal University of Minas Gerais, in Belo Horizonte. It offers Masters degree and PhD courses in two lines of research: Psychological Measurement and Intervention; and Developmental Neuropsychology.
The Master’s Degree (minimum of 12 and maximum of 24 months), aims to promote the deepening of academic knowledge, as well as the development of skills for higher teaching activities and research. The PhD degree (minimum of 24 and maximum 48 months), tagerts the development of the ability to perform original and independent research.
Our Program encourages excellence in research through the establishment of national and international partnerships.
- Prof. Annemarie Fritz-Stratmann, Universität Duisburg-Essen (Germany)
- Prof. Carolyn B. Mervys, University of Loisville (USA)
- Prof. Carla Barroso da Costa, Universitédu Québec à Montréal (Canada)
- Prof. Catharine H. Echols, University of Texas at Austin (USA)
- Dyslexia International (Belgium)
- Prof. Edward Chang, University of Michigan (USA)
- Prof. Guilherme Wood, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz (Austria)
- Prof. Helga Krinzinge, Rheinische-Westphalische Technische Hochschule Aachen (Germany)
- Prof. Hudson Fernandes Golino, Universityof Virginia (USA)
- Prof. Irene Mammarella, Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy)
- Prof. Karin Landerl, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz (Austria)
- Prof. Klaus Willmes, Rheinische-Westphalische Technische Hochschule Aachen (Alemanha)
- Prof. Korbinian Moeller, Leibnizt-Institut für Wissensmedien (Germany)
- Prof. Leandro S. Almeida, Universidade do Minho (Portugal)
- Prof. Pekka Räsänen, University of Jyväskylä (Finland)
- Prof. Ricardo Rosas, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile)